I am a huge fan of fast breakfasts. I’m always that person running late and forgetting something. The one thing I hate forgetting, is to eat breakfast. If i forget breakfast, all else is lost for the rest of the day. This is why meal prepping breakfast is crucial for me!
I love this recipe for meal prep as its so ridiculously easy, and keeps for a few days in the fridge. Grab it - and literally go! Keep a spoon in your bag and eat it when you can. Its packed with protein, vitamin a, omega 3’s, antioxidants and super clean caffeine. Everything you need to feel like a million bucks and slay your morning.
Let the pudding sit while you prep the rest of the meals for the week. Assemble after and rest assured that you’ve prepared yourself for the week!
Make 2-3 puddings
1.In a large mason jar or medium sized bowl, add together chia, almond milk, matcha and maple syrup.
2. Shake or stir until everything is evenly combined.
3. Let set in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
4. One your chia pudding is ready (it should be super thick with all of the liquid absorbed into the chia seeds), evenly distribute into two to three small mason jars.
5. Top with yogurt, kiwi, coconut shreds and shaved almonds.
6. Enjoy immediately or put a lid on it & save it for breakfast over the next few days.
1/3 cup chia seeds
1 1/2 cup almond milk (or favorite dairy-free milk of choice)
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp Mizuba matcha
1/2 cup dairy free yogurt